Sunday, December 9, 2007

Inside Scoop on Lawn Chair Millionaire

Hello Everyone,

You are probably here because you want to get as much information as possible on Lawn Chair Millionaire so you can make a well-informed decision on whether this program is for you or not. For most of you, this would mean jumping from site to site, which could take a lot of time and effort. Well, I’ve made it easy for you. I have spent tons of hours researching this program – I am kind of fanatical about that. So what I have done is put the results of my research in one place – right here on this blog. This will save you a lot of time, I hope.

First off, let me tell you a little about me and how I found this program. I actually have a great job – I work as a Finance Manager for a high-tech company in the San Diego area. But I am always on the lookout for opportunities to either bring in extra income or to possibly work for myself full-time because you never know for sure what will happen.

I have been very successful at several work at home opportunities – most notably IncomeForBeginners and FriendsWin, a social networking site. It was one of my friends at FriendsWin who introduced me to the Lawn Chair Millionaire system. So, as soon as I heard about it I started my research. What follows is my personal experience and what I found during research. I joined on Saturday, December 8, 2007.

Is it a scam? I don’t think so. One thing you won’t see until you join is the list of top sponsors. Well I’ll tell you, I see a lot of familiar internet gurus on the list – including people I really trust. So that made me feel even better. Plus nothing in my research led me to believe it is a scam.

The corporate office is located in Canada with a sub-office in the USA. A phone number is provided.

First of all, the Lawn Chair Millionaire (LCM) program was founded by a group of individuals who have a long history in multi-level and network marketing. They eventually started hunting for alternative ways to making money and after years of searching and weeding though the trash they began uncovering the "underground railway" that has led from one true wealth building secret to the next most of which are unknown to the outside world.

The Lawn Chair Millionaire product line is a monthly subscription to "The Vault". The Vault contains a list of information products and services geared towards alternative, less main stream methods of creating significant income without any prior training, knowledge or experience. Everything you will find here represents ways that the elite turn their money into extreme wealth. The LCM Founders have developed or found alternative routes for everyone to get involved without all the risk.

However, what draws most people to sign up for the Lawn Chair Millionaire is its unique Moneyline Pool and structure. LCM is not like those other business opportunities that make you wait for your downline to eventually fill up so that you can get paid. The entire Lawn Chair Millionaire commission program is based on just one continuous vertical stream of members called the Moneyline. The entire Group is working together as a team to build it and YOU MAKE MONEY on EVERYONE below you in the Moneyline Pool.This is your downline. Right now approximately 400 people per hour are joining the Lawn Chair Millionaire program. Your downline will be huge!

The moment you LOCK IN your position in the Moneyline you LOCK IN your Moneyline Pool shares. That’s why you want to get in as early as possible. At Lawn Chair Millionaire you do NOT have to make a single sale in order to get paid. Your shares are based on the number of people who join under you the day you sign up (ending at 11:59pm PST). Your first share is paid to you at midnight the day you join. The remainder is paid out over the next 60 days as long as you are active. For example, with the number of people placed under me my first day, I earned $68.12 that will be paid to me over the next 3 months as follows: $18.02 + $22.43 + $27.67. And I hadn’t even done anything yet other than join.

And here is something else that’s really cool and that I didn’t realize until after I signed up. I make money when anyone in my moneyline (my downline) makes sales, whether I sponsored them myself or someone else is the sponsor. That’s awesome because I still hadn’t done anything yet.

But I am kind of greedy so I want to make the most of this program. So I am beginning to recruit people. I earn $20 immediately when I sponsor someone. Plus I earn $15 PER MONTH on that person as long as they stay active. In addition, I will earn Leader Bonuses from LCM as I help my downline duplicate my efforts.

Anyway, I placed a free classified ad on Sunday and signed up one person from that ad. I also placed a free journal at FriendsWin and signed up another 2. So I signed up 3 people my first day. By the way, one of the products you will receive you join LCM is an automated marketing system. The system automatically follows up by email on a daily basis with anyone who has enrolled for the free Lawn Chair Millionaire demonstration at your Lawn Chair Millionaire web site.

Actually, this brings up the only negative I have seen so far. They do send out multiple emails the first day to people who request information. But to me this is not a biggie because I am impressed with the program otherwise.

So, how do we get paid? Commissions are paid through Lawn Chair Millionaire's Debit Card system. The debit card works exactly like a regular card that you perhaps have with your local bank account. It works at ATM machines, retail stores, etc. Commissions for the current month are transferred once per month on or before the 10th of the following month and the minimum available Commissions Balance that must be available to transfer is $10.00. Also, there is a fee for the debit card which gets reduced to zero via a sliding scale when you sponsor people. So my advice is to wait to get the debit card until you sponsor folks.

How much does it cost to join the Lawn Chair Millionaire?

The cost is $29.99 per month plus a one time fee of $49.99 for setup. So I spent $79.98 and charged it to my Visa card. The $29.99 is refundable if you cancel within 30 days of signing up. Also, I liked the fact that they put the “Cancel” link at the bottom of every page so there is absolutely no hassle there. And you can cancel at any time. But I have already made a lot more than the $79.98 in the first day alone. So I am in profit already.

For me, this was too easy to pass up.

Take a look for yourself...

You can see the money accumulating right on the website.

There is no risk to take a look at this program. Use this link to request the information: Lawn Chair Millionaire.

BONUS!!! I will email you a special bonus worth about $300 just for filling out the request form on this blog. You will receive the bonus within 24 hours of completing the request form. Make sure you include a valid email address when you fill out the form!

Thanks for looking and have fun!

Cindy

P.S. Feel free to EMAIL me with questions.


No comments: